Todays other games

anyone else watch swansea whenever they get the chance? i just love watching them play

Arsenal can be very fast. Now they got the ball back in midfield and they were instantly around Sunderland's box with passing the ball back for shoot to Cazorla.

It was about 6-8 seconds. And Sunderland players arent that fast especially Cattermole, Bramble, OShea.

Same situation we would stop, pass back to Kompany, Barry, Yaya, Barry, giving lot more time to them to reorganize and when they did it we tried to walk it in unsuccesfully.

Tottenham only scored 1 less than us while Arsenal scored 3 more than us. With lot weaker attacking force but with lot more pace and width too.
While we have lot better strikers all on over 100k or 150k wages with creative players behind them too.

And we cant score more goal than them. It is costing us this season big time.

Damanino said:
Arsenal can be very fast. Now they got the ball back in midfield and they were instantly around Sunderland's box with passing the ball back for shoot to Cazorla.

It was about 6-8 seconds. And Sunderland players arent that fast especially Cattermole, Bramble, OShea.

Same situation we would stop, pass back to Kompany, Barry, Yaya, Barry, giving lot more time to them to reorganize and when they did it we tried to walk it in unsuccesfully.

Tottenham only scored 1 less than us while Arsenal scored 3 more than us. With lot weaker attacking force but with lot more pace and width too.
While we have lot better strikers all on over 100k or 150k wages with creative players behind them too.

And we cant score more goal than them. It is costing us this season big time.
''Fast''? What's that then?

Fast passing and movement, Arsenal cutting open Sunderland regularly. Frustrates me watching it after watching us drop points in games like this. Average defences struggle against pace and movement, we go to these places far too often and play right into their hands with slow, methodical football. Hope it changes next season.

LoveCity said:
Fast passing and movement, Arsenal cutting open Sunderland regularly. Frustrates me watching it after watching us drop points in games like this. Average defences struggle against pace and movement, we go to these places far too often and play right into their hands with slow, methodical football. Hope it changes next season.

Lets hope we don't play like Arsenal did at Southampton then and play more like us at Newcastle..

Am I the only one that thinks Ramires is the closest player to Yaya in world football?

80s Shorts said:
SebastianBlue said:
Am I the only one that thinks Ramires is the closest player to Yaya in world football?

Probably.

Response recorded--need a bigger sample for the results to be statistically significant, though.

Tell your friends. Tell your neighbours. Tell your neighbours' friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.