Todays other games

80s Shorts said:
SebastianBlue said:
Am I the only one that thinks Ramires is the closest player to Yaya in world football?

Probably.
The annual ''Ramires is the closest player to Yaya in world football'' world convention took place today in London's West End.

l.jpg

Chelsea 2:0 up now. Wonder if they will throw away yet another 2 goal lead

That escalated quickly lol. Wigan pulled one back!

jimharri said:
80s Shorts said:
SebastianBlue said:
Am I the only one that thinks Ramires is the closest player to Yaya in world football?

Probably.
The annual ''Ramires is the closest player to Yaya in world football'' world convention took place today in London's West End.

l.jpg

If only I could see the photo I could judge the number of people I should mark as affirmative responders for my Ramires-Yaya hypothesis.

jimharri said:
80s Shorts said:
SebastianBlue said:

Probably.

l.jpg

off topic - did you take that picture Jim? I've cleaned vomit out of that very phone box on several occaisions.

Apparently Cesar at fault for all 3 Swansea goals.

Typical after his performance against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.