Today's shooting in America thread

Forget mass shootings and ‘they’ve all got mental health issues, just look at the ’rest’.
Since MAY 1st.
119 teenagers dead from gunshots
35 people ‘unintentionally’ shot dead
Excluding the Texas mass shooting, 35 children shot dead
Over 2000 injured by firearms.

50+ under 11’s shot dead ‘accidentally’ since January 1st.
Annually.
5500 under 17’s killed or injured of which over 1000 are 11 or under.

24000+ suicides by gun annually as well.

Even more bizarrely, the only figures going down year on year are guns being deployed for ‘defensive use’…

Its certainly a buggered up system.

State of this.

I mean, this is belabo(u)ring the obvious, but I was on an elementary school trustee board for six years. We, of course, talked about school security. At our school it was (deep breath) LITERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to secure the entire dozen acre perimeter. At our ONE school.

I mean, this is belabo(u)ring the obvious, but I was on an elementary school trustee board for six years. We, of course, talked about school security. At our school it was (deep breath) LITERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to secure the entire dozen acre perimeter. At our ONE school.
If no one has access to guns, they can’t access the site with guns.

Just a thought.

America is fucked, we have seen hundreds of school children murdered by nut cases it’s never gonna change.

I unironically believe we're close to the Republicans proposing be just ban schools instead to combat gun violence. It's coming, just wait
They’ll end up recruiting you to write their manifestos if you’re not careful. ;-) Honestly can’t say I would be surprised to see something that moronic said ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.