Today's shooting in America thread

This is what you're up against though.

Very eloquent!! Worrying to think that he has a gun in the toilet incase someone should break in whilst he is dropping the kids off at the pool. He must be either targeted or extremely paranoid.

Can someone explain why schools and children are a regular target ?
Because the chances are none of the kids or teachers are similarly armed with an assault rifle to fire back at the attacker.

Also most of the attackers are school-aged and have been spurned by a fellow pupil or has a grudge against the school or a few pupils

I’m sure someone’s missing from this thread, who’s input I would like to hear after this latest tragedy!

I unironically believe we're close to the Republicans proposing be just ban schools instead to combat gun violence. It's coming, just wait
Well, they are quite happy to ban books that hurt the feelings of other gentle Republican folk, and Critical Race Theory has also been quashed (so much for free speech), so it really is only a matter of time.

Last edited:
America is a strange country, it will go out of the way with complete disregard for law to protect its citizens if they commit a crime abroad (Hit and run case in Uk was is a recent example and they're have been many other such instances in the developing world) but won't move an inch over gun laws which kills children on weekly basis and no matter who the president is, they all bow down to gun lobby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.