Today's shooting in America thread

I'm British but my Step-Mom is American, my Mum, my two sisters and my niece and nephew are now dual US/UK citizens now, living in Texas and this s**t is terrifying. I love many things about TX, but there is always an underlying tension whenever I go there. I remember taking my niece and nephew to the cinema not long after Aurora cinema shooting and being frightened to death of someone doing something. The specific events of school shootings in the wider scheme of mass shootings is just disgusting. The idea that people can feel so uneasy about such an avoidable thing, in such a 'developed' country is mind-blowing.

I'm British but my Step-Mom is American, my Mum, my two sisters and my niece and nephew are now dual US/UK citizens now, living in Texas and this s**t is terrifying. I love many things about TX, but there is always an underlying tension whenever I go there. I remember taking my niece and nephew to the cinema not long after Aurora cinema shooting and being frightened to death of someone doing something. The specific events of school shootings in the wider scheme of mass shootings is just disgusting. The idea that people can feel so uneasy about such an avoidable thing, in such a 'developed' country is mind-blowing.
Get a gun

What a picture this is.

A police officer with an assault rifle has his taser drawn to stop parents who wanted to go inside and save their children during the 40 minutes the cops stayed outside and did nothing.

1653582457619.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.