Today's shooting in America thread

Pretty damning isn't it. Waiting for a key and arresting parents.

You have school buses (smash through entrances or use their power to pull and detach doors) and presumably other equipment in the cars that can be used to knock down doors or stuff that can be fashioned into a solution.

Can you put a price on a child's life?

Apparently you can in Texas...almost worthless.

Pretty damning isn't it. Waiting for a key and arresting parents.

You have school buses (smash through entrances or use their power to pull and detach doors) and presumably other equipment in the cars that can be used to knock down doors or stuff that can be fashioned into a solution.

Can you put a price on a child's life?

Apparently you can in Texas...almost worthless.

They didn’t need busses or battering rams…just ask one of dozens of teachers outside for a key.

Some of The facts aren’t adding up for the police here. Over 1 hour between police arriving and confronting him…how many kids died in that hour? 5 died of blood loss in the hospital.

It's been reported on Sky News that the husband of one other teachers who was killed has suffered a fatal heart attack and died. They have left behind four children. What a tragedy to loose both parents In those circumstances. Awful.

This ridiculous notion that armed teachers would help when the cops seem more arsed about arresting fraught mums than going in and stoping it. All helmets Kevlar and weapons against scared mums fucking hell. The whole shitshow is sickening.

I try not to jump in too early on what could be sensationalised reporting but how else can something like this be viewed other than a horrific and negligent dereliction of duty. This twitter thread makes a damning indictment of what the local police were doing while children were being murdered.

I try not to jump in too early on what could be sensationalised reporting but how else can something like this be viewed other than a horrific and negligent dereliction of duty. This twitter thread makes a damning indictment of what the local police were doing while children were being murdered.

More than half of them appear to be overweight.

To underline this...

But they'll do the 'overtime', right...?

Harrowing that. I have two young children myself and that situation is unimaginable..

To be stopped to defend them by people's who's job it is to do so, I can't fathom how angry I'd be. Hopefully it's bad reporting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.