Today's shooting in America thread

What's most disturbing is a six year old knowing how to load a firearm, cock a firearm, and deliberately take aim with a firearm. The environment he was raised in must be warped beyond comprehension.
Like many things there is always a "helpful" you tube video with full instructions that a child can easily follow

What's most disturbing is a six year old knowing how to load a firearm, cock a firearm, and deliberately take aim with a firearm. The environment he was raised in must be warped beyond comprehension.
I lived in the USA for 8 months and went to the local shooting range / gun shop every week. Always plenty of kids there being taught to shoot. Not many 6yo’s but kids aged about 10 or 11 was not uncommon. I lived in North Carolina where you can legally carry a gun on your person as long as it is concealed. I worked in an office where 3 or 4 people ‘packed’ as they call it.

This is why they need to arm teachers. If she would have had a gun she could have shot the 6 year old before they shot her. Anyone who doesn't think this is just a woke liberal snowflake.

Cue kids going home - "Miss is a bit strict"
Would you (if you were a teacher) walk into a room or down a corridor full of 15 to 18 year olds in a rough part of town and teach them with a gun on your belt?
I would fear being jumped at any time especially if it was kicking off, the gun taken from me and used

Would you (if you were a teacher) walk into a room or down a corridor full of 15 to 18 year olds in a rough part of town and teach them with a gun on your belt?
I would fear being jumped at any time especially if it was kicking off, the gun taken from me and used
What they need is ‘Classroom Marshalls‘ just like El Al. God save America.

What’s probably even more disturbing than that is a majority of otherwise totally normal and respectable Americans think there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The right to bear arms is an antiquated amendment to the constitution that should have been revoked years ago. A well regulated Militia - utter bollocks.
Thank the federalist society and its hard right judges (and its nutjob billionaire funders) for just completely ignoring the actual language of the 2nd amendment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.