Today's shooting in America thread

I belong to a local social group (let's call it that without naming it) and I caused a stir yesterday when the club's Facebook page advertised its latest fundraising raffle - monies raised going to a worthy cause....
The prize was an assault rifle......
They had a similar one last year for a hand gun which didn't bother me too much as most of the members are armed to fuck at home anyway, but i wasnt having this and made my feelings known. Can't post my comment as it mentions the club's name a few times and don't know how to blank it out.
Here is the plug for the gun with the name removed - the advert and my comment along with a few other negative comments (and only one supportive comment saying it will raise a lot of money for a good cause) has since been removed.
Screenshot_20230108-095308_Messenger.jpg

I belong to a local social group (let's call it that without naming it) and I caused a stir yesterday when the club's Facebook page advertised its latest fundraising raffle - monies raised going to a worthy cause....
The prize was an assault rifle......
They had a similar one last year for a hand gun which didn't bother me too much as most of the members are armed to fuck at home anyway, but i wasnt having this and made my feelings known. Can't post my comment as it mentions the club's name a few times and don't know how to blank it out.
Here is the plug for the gun with the name removed - the advert and my comment along with a few other negative comments (and only one supportive comment saying it will raise a lot of money for a good cause) has since been removed.
View attachment 65510
'Tampa Tactical Supply', offering a 'Radical Firearms RF-15' for raffle...

How very 'American'. The only thing missing is a Bald Eagle.

5ae25074d382bc2a6efb175b48a28c38.jpg

I would guess as a %age of population gun, knife, machete any measure you wan we are "safer" here in the UK than they are

And yet she's there, if her husband is in the military and she's that scared she should take her child and move back. Zero gun crime in the UK is what she said.

This country we live in is turning into a shithole, given a small push it's going to get a lot worse.

And yet she's there, if her husband is in the military and she's that scared she should take her child and move back. Zero gun crime in the UK is what she said.

This country we live in is turning into a shithole, given a small push it's going to get a lot worse.

Everyone who reaches 55 year old plus says the same shit, I'm dreading it being my turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.