Today's shooting in America thread

Would you (if you were a teacher) walk into a room or down a corridor full of 15 to 18 year olds in a rough part of town and teach them with a gun on your belt?
I would fear being jumped at any time especially if it was kicking off, the gun taken from me and used
It's completely insane and yet suggested by real life grown ups.

Imagine if the teachers were armed.

Imagine having to shoot your 6 year old student to save the life of the other students and yourself.

Is there a better description of Hell?
I can't think of many things worse. Actually I don't think anything could be as bad. School environment is supposed to be a nurturing caring environment, not a killing field. I've a 12 year old daughter thank god we don't have the same issues over here.

What's most disturbing is a six year old knowing how to load a firearm, cock a firearm, and deliberately take aim with a firearm. The environment he was raised in must be warped beyond comprehension.
No. I was well able to do all those things at 6 years old. I fucking knew not to shoot someone.

No. I was well able to do all those things at 6 years old. I fucking knew not to shoot someone.
Were you born and raised in the US? I can't imagine many kids in the UK could comprehend handling a firearm at that age, or maybe I'm just being naive.

Were you born and raised in the US? I can't imagine many kids in the UK could comprehend handling a firearm at that age, or maybe I'm just being naive.
Ireland. I could clean, raise, service load and fire both shotguns and rifles at that age and knew when to use the fucking things.

My grandson is 5.5 I just can't comprehend him having access to a real gun. He would think it was a toy I'm sure.

I love America but these gun laws are completely fucked up.

Imagine if the teachers were armed.

Imagine having to shoot your 6 year old student to save the life of the other students and yourself.

Is there a better description of Hell?

I'm double tapping the **** no remorse haha. What a fucked up situation to be in so sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.