Today's shooting in America thread

And yet she's there, if her husband is in the military and she's that scared she should take her child and move back. Zero gun crime in the UK is what she said.

This country we live in is turning into a shithole, given a small push it's going to get a lot worse.
It all starts with people putting the soles of their shoes on bus seats.(like the young woman sat across from me!) No thought about who comes to sit on the seat later on.
The country has gone to hell in a handcart and I can't even re locate to mainland Europe!

Only 5 pages here about a 6yr old killing his teacher.

Think this says alot of how we view American. This is normal behaviour is this gun loving country. A killing even this shocking isnt seen as shocking. Its America let them get on shooting each other, it's their right you know.

I find it shocking that the football WC is being held in America, where gun killings are out of control

I genuinely feel safer here
It is always amplified when a shooting occurs but I imagine that you (and many many others) are so far removed from the incident that it won't impinge upon your daily life.

Much the same as any stabbing that occurs hundreds of miles from me in the UK.

That being said, the US gun laws are rather in need of some reform, IMO.

That will teach em’
19cd2554ad4e2200951a11109d9b1008.jpg

Think this says alot of how we view American. This is normal behaviour is this gun loving country. A killing even this shocking isnt seen as shocking. Its America let them get on shooting each other, it's their right you know.

I find it shocking that the football WC is being held in America, where gun killings are out of control
I only saw this story today. 6 years old? Christ almighty. And, apparently, there's next to zero chance that anything can be done re this incident. I professor at a law University said it's virtually impossible to imagine a 6 year old being found competent to stand trial. Until that country takes drastic action re the gun laws, it'll remain fucked up. And no government is prepared to stare down the all powerful gun lobby.

She's not dead and is 'recovering', although I'm not sure how you recover from being shot by a 6 year old.

The gun was mummy's 9mm, I'd like to know if she left it lying around cocked and loaded although she can only be charged with a misdemeanour even then. At least the teacher can sue her and take her house from her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.