Today's shooting in America thread

You only have to look at the 130lb old man to know that if he had a knife and not a gun he'd have still killed 10 people.

Another one, 7 dead and the police saying 'disgruntled worker' rather than any kind of retaliation.

Not sure how America fixes this. Heavier laws on gun sales and ownership could cause a civil war based on some of the attitudes I've seen in some areas, but surely Biden has a duty to the American people and I think on the back of a tragedy is the only way it will happen.

BBC News - Half Moon Bay: Seven dead in second California shooting in days

Another one, 7 dead and the police saying 'disgruntled worker' rather than any kind of retaliation.

Not sure how America fixes this. Heavier laws on gun sales and ownership could cause a civil war based on some of the attitudes I've seen in some areas, but surely Biden has a duty to the American people and I think on the back of a tragedy is the only way it will happen.

BBC News - Half Moon Bay: Seven dead in second California shooting in days
With a population of 330m+ I suspect most don’t care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.