Today's shooting in America thread

And there it is. The "American Dream, Land of the Free" mindset that will continue to see hundreds of innocent kids slaughtered in classrooms. How many would be too many for you? A hundred in one sitting? A thousand?
I grew up in sunny old England. I witnessed more poverty, crime, violence than I have ever experienced here. I do live the American Dream, it's a crazy, wonderful experience.....some innocents get hurt in the process

I think we've gone far enough, unless gun owners/manufacturers/Congress start passing real gun control laws it's time to outlaw them altogether.

I grew up in sunny old England. I witnessed more poverty, crime, violence than I have ever experienced here. I do live the American Dream, it's a crazy, wonderful experience.....some innocents get hurt in the process
"Some innocents get hurt in the process". Do you realise how callous you sound right now? We're talking about children going to school to get an education and never coming home. And for what? So some can keep a gun collection and pop off a few rounds on a line of beer bottles whenever they get bored? A parent shouldn't have to live in perpetual fear of their child being gunned down in a classroom.

But it's not issue, because they're just innocents hurt in the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.