Today's shooting in America thread

No. And you know that's not the point I'm making. My overriding point was that a tragic event involving a gun crime is more likely to be seen in the US and not Qatar; but I suspect you know that and are being disingenuous.
I feel that you think a tragic event is worse when a gun is involved ?

And there it is. The "American Dream, Land of the Free" mindset that will continue to see hundreds of innocent kids slaughtered in classrooms. How many would be too many for you? A hundred in one sitting? A thousand?
It doesn't matter what a persons stance is with guns............in the US, guns are not going to be banned and neither should they.

Now, if you want to talk about control and regulation, that's where the energy should be directed.

It doesn't matter what a persons stance is with guns............in the US, guns are not going to be banned and neither should they.

Now, if you want to talk about control and regulation, that's where the energy should be directed.
Why shouldn't they be banned? And people do devote their energy into the debate regards control and regulation, yet nothing seems to be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.