Today's shooting in America thread

So your thoughts and prayers are with the pronouns not the dead children - Jesus such sentiments reflect badly on you - worse in fact than you could ever imagine. If it was my kid I'd be bereft and it wouldn't bother me if the shooter wore a fancy dress costume and identified as Sponge Bob Square Pants. People are dead mate - go away and think about that.

So your thoughts and prayers are with the pronouns not the dead children - Jesus such sentiments reflect badly on you - worse in fact than you could ever imagine. If it was my kid I'd be bereft and it wouldn't bother me if the shooter wore a fancy dress costume and identified as Sponge Bob Square Pants. People are dead mate - go away and think about that.
The press are making more of the They, than they are of the victims you go away and think about that mate

That's a bit silly people can think of and feel more than one thing at a time.

Well that's the rumour anyhow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.