Today's shooting in America thread

That's a bit silly people can think of and feel more than one thing at a time.

Well that's the rumour anyhow.
Possibly but I'm sure our frothy friend has a history of making transphobic posts.

What the fuck does it matter?

I'm not sure gender critical views do anything to help stop the situation from happening again.

The trans status of the shooter Is either a complete irrelevance or the close minded society and educational background may have triggered the mental issues that put them in a place where they sought out this perverted revenge.

Wonder what the Founding Fathers would say? Somehow doubt they intended that everyone could bear arms to shoot children.

Always imagine the likes of them, Jesus, Mohammed etc coming back and saying WTF do you all think you're doing, that's not what we said?

Wonder what the Founding Fathers would say? Somehow doubt they intended that everyone could bear arms to shoot children.

Always imagine the likes of them, Jesus, Mohammed etc coming back and saying WTF do you all think you're doing, that's not what we said?
They'd be called commie liberals and attacked daily in the press, while Jesus and Mohammed would be stoned or lynched as apostates.

Possibly but I'm sure our frothy friend has a history of making transphobic posts.

What the fuck does it matter?

I'm not sure gender critical views do anything to help stop the situation from happening again.

The trans status of the shooter Is either a complete irrelevance or the close minded society and educational background may have triggered the mental issues that put them in a place where they sought out this perverted revenge.
I don't, I've been on here donkeys years check it out you prick

Disturbed individuals will shoot up people and places whatever their status. Trans, gay, straight, religious fanatics, race, you name it it will be a reason to justify what they do. They are mentally ill. Nobody not mentally ill thinks it's a good idea to go out killing people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.