#together

Well now that things have got better freestyler a new "together twibbon" for yourself and anyone with twitter profiles...

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2012/April/Together-get-the-Twibbon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2012/A ... he-Twibbon</a>

Pretty sure that we aren't the target audience.

Oh, and this campaign was a direct result of constantly shit atmosphere at home. Maybe if you sang more, you wouldn't have to worry yourselves about .

It's not aimed at you lot, it's aimed at children and people who use Twitter as an alternative to reality.

You may as well complain that the scripts from In The Night Garden are repetitive, derivative and uninspiring or that Justin Beibers lyrical content is poor when placed next to the work of Lennon, Bowie and Cohen.

The only aspect of the #Together thing which mildly irked me was the fact it delayed the vids on the OS by 20 seconds or so.

Damocles said:
Pretty sure that we aren't the target audience.

Oh, and this campaign was a direct result of constantly shit atmosphere at home. Maybe if you sang more, you wouldn't have to worry yourselves about .

I've seen two phenomenal atmospheres at The Etihad against Hamburg and then Chelsea this season. Two. I fancy Monday as a third.

Its just a social networking campaign. Everyone is doing it, its just a gimmick. Thos board gets pissed off over the most trivial bullshit in the world.

Wow, kind of embarrassing that people here are few weeks ago threw their toys out of their pram.

I like the marketing stuff City does. The rags have for years been light years ahead when it came to slogans and marketing their club, and it has done their accounts well.

I also like the pre' and half time stuff, it keeps people and especially my nephews entertained. Football is also entertainment these days.

The old football fans probably want to keep the game as it was in past - get their few mins before kick off, get a crappy pie and pint at half time, sit down few mins before kick off again, then go home at end as quick as possible.

As we'll be getting more fans as we become more and more successful the more we won't just have local fans, and so many fans will want to make a day of it.

Some very cynical, miserable people about - the type that don't like the Poznan as it means they have to do something different and maybe something other than sit on their hands all game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.