#together

strongbowholic said:
MATCITY said:
ell said:
I agree proper cringy especially with all the videos but no doubt I will be branded "kill joy" "boring" etc
you boring kill joy
etc

-- Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 pm --

argyle said:
Wow, kind of embarrassing that people here are few weeks ago threw their toys out of their pram.

I like the marketing stuff City does. The rags have for years been light years ahead when it came to slogans and marketing their club, and it has done their accounts well.

I also like the pre' and half time stuff, it keeps people and especially my nephews entertained. Football is also entertainment these days.

The old football fans probably want to keep the game as it was in past - get their few mins before kick off, get a crappy pie and pint at half time, sit down few mins before kick off again, then go home at end as quick as possible.

As we'll be getting more fans as we become more and more successful the more we won't just have local fans, and so many fans will want to make a day of it.

Some very cynical, miserable people about - the type that don't like the Poznan as it means they have to do something different and maybe something other than sit on their hands all game.
This is where you don't understand football mate. To be a real fan in the eyes of some on here you must:

1) Have gone to York away
2) Be Working Class
3) Drink beer
4) Never take kids
5) Be a curmudgeon
6) Have gone to York away
7) Want to sack the manager
8) Admit there is a press agenda
9) Deny there is a press agenda
10) Have gone to York away

Shame on you for not knowing the rules.

But for those of us who did york away not at it was siginifcant at the time thats all hindslight and myth, taking the age old saying that blues are chosen by god but having a dad thats bklue helps, for us not start taking kids by now means we havent been gettin laid or cant be arse passing the devine right of be blue of our offsring

quite simple...win 3 games win the leauge.........the team is good enough...one game at a time..no offence to utd ...i have lots of history with them cunts,,,i want us to give them a lesson in football...(they are shit trust me) all that rooney stuff is joke hes a fkn shit player compared to sergio ..and tevez...pure media shit rooney is a **** and i know for a fact vinny scares him.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 am --<br /><br />any of you fkrs that thing rooney is on a level with tevez or sergio...you dont know your arse from your elbow

A better way to promote togetherness would be for the players to stick 6 past the scum on Monday. I reckon we'd all be hugging and kissing then.

strongbowholic said:
MATCITY said:
ell said:
I agree proper cringy especially with all the videos but no doubt I will be branded "kill joy" "boring" etc
you boring kill joy
etc

-- Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 pm --

argyle said:
Wow, kind of embarrassing that people here are few weeks ago threw their toys out of their pram.

I like the marketing stuff City does. The rags have for years been light years ahead when it came to slogans and marketing their club, and it has done their accounts well.

I also like the pre' and half time stuff, it keeps people and especially my nephews entertained. Football is also entertainment these days.

The old football fans probably want to keep the game as it was in past - get their few mins before kick off, get a crappy pie and pint at half time, sit down few mins before kick off again, then go home at end as quick as possible.

As we'll be getting more fans as we become more and more successful the more we won't just have local fans, and so many fans will want to make a day of it.

Some very cynical, miserable people about - the type that don't like the Poznan as it means they have to do something different and maybe something other than sit on their hands all game.
This is where you don't understand football mate. To be a real fan in the eyes of some on here you must:

1) Have gone to York away
2) Be Working Class
3) Drink beer
4) Never take kids
5) Be a curmudgeon
6) Have gone to York away
7) Want to sack the manager
8) Admit there is a press agenda
9) Deny there is a press agenda
10) Have gone to York away
11) Don't leave early
Shame on you for not knowing the rules.
*Edited :)

1.I take 3 kids and husband to every home game.
2.We never leave early.
3. Despite being in debt up to eyeballs there is no way we would sell any of our 5 season ticket places for £1300 a ticket.
4. I like cheesy and corny PR gimmicks if it means it grows our world wide fan base.

Will that do?

I'm with CitzienElle. No way am I selling our tickets. They'd never forgive me anyway. Season Card holder since 79 and sometimes the only fun we get in the week is watching City. Beat the scum and it'll brighten up a lot of lives. Bring it on

yes its all very admiral...but i have been here so many times with city ... and guess what we always normally lose...our history is a few cups and i dont even wanna think gillingham was good ...gillingham ? ffs we are manchester ...the only football team to come from manchester ...gillinghams a fkn one horse town without a horse ...i dont even think about that.

if these city players dont win 3 games they can fuck off....or at least show some fkn pride..i know tevez will micah will hart zabba vinny lescot ndj sergio ..yaya needs to fkn wake up.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 pm --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpGgLyfDERI[/youtube]

the m words are shittin it..trust me from the team to fans ...we need to school them ...no point messing...they will play for a draw..451...so thats a fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.