Tom Cruise gets dumped

prairiemoon said:
I'm pretty sure Cruise and mhis agent made an enormous power move in Hollywood. He isn't cast anymore, he picks the roles, buys the rights, produces the pictures...the whole shebang as I understand it. Owns the production company or something similar...

Anyway, they will make him look taller than the other actors if that's wha the role calls for.
Talk about inviting ridicule.

prairiemoon said:
What leads you to believe that?

It's all over the news Katie does not want Suri being dragged into the nutters club hence why she has filed for sole custody.

So from this stand point i think he is a fucking idiot of the highest order.

Katie Holmes or imaginary fucking theaton levels ? i know what i'd choose.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
LongsightM13 said:
Can't believe he has been cast as Jack Reacher from the Lee Child novels for the forthcoming film of Killing Floor. A borderline dwarf with Hollywood teeth and a facelift playing the man-mountain ex-forces itinerant badass.
Almost as bad as the woeful Jason Statham being cast as Richard Stark's ruthlessly professional heist man 'Parker'. So many film adaptations of good books are ruined by bad casting.
The joke doing the rounds is that Cruise was dumped after his missus found out he had been in A Few Good Men..
I'm struggling to think of another human being, male or female, who is less how I imagined Jack Reacher would look than Tom Cruise. Seriously, Dame Judi Dench is a closer match.
How the fuck are they going to make Cruise knocking the shit out of 3 or 4 giant fuckers in prison look believable. They'll have to use the same effects that made Gandalf 4 ft taller than the Hobbits, or Hagrid in the Potter films.

Maybe they could cast dwarves in every other part in the film. They'd have to shoot it out of panto season like.

Katie Holmes or Scientology? Hmmmmmmmm.......

I wonder what Imagefap would have to say?

prairiemoon said:
I'm pretty sure Cruise and mhis agent made an enormous power move in Hollywood. He isn't cast anymore, he picks the roles, buys the rights, produces the pictures...the whole shebang as I understand it. Owns the production company or something similar...

Anyway, they will make him look taller than the other actors if that's wha the role calls for.
Talk about inviting ridicule.
Just edited that he sold his part of UA at the end of last year.

I'm disappointed by this threads angle, it just isn't upto off topic standards. It should be highlighting that the other member of this marriage is once again back on the market.

[bigimg]http://newspaper.li/static/c71106b1d8d3148323cbab64ef6ec0ed.jpg[/bigimg]

bluegorton said:
LongsightM13 said:
Can't believe he has been cast as Jack Reacher from the Lee Child novels for the forthcoming film of Killing Floor. A borderline dwarf with Hollywood teeth and a facelift playing the man-mountain ex-forces itinerant badass.
Almost as bad as the woeful Jason Statham being cast as Richard Stark's ruthlessly professional heist man 'Parker'. So many film adaptations of good books are ruined by bad casting.
The joke doing the rounds is that Cruise was dumped after his missus found out he had been in A Few Good Men..
I'm struggling to think of another human being, male or female, who is less how I imagined Jack Reacher would look than Tom Cruise. Seriously, Dame Judi Dench is a closer match.
How the fuck are they going to make Cruise knocking the shit out of 3 or 4 giant fuckers in prison look believable. They'll have to use the same effects that made Gandalf 4 ft taller than the Hobbits, or Hagrid in the Potter films.

Maybe they could cast dwarves in every other part in the film. They'd have to shoot it out of panto season like.

Maybe they could use the actors from the 'Time Bandits' ?

bluegorton said:
LongsightM13 said:

You'd be surprised. Camera angles, lighting, montage editing, and platforms. He can simple stand on a 2 ft tall platform and act his part.

Julia Roberts is very tall. Her leading men have to do this or she towers over all of them.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:18 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMoonWalker said:
I'm disappointed by this threads angle, it just isn't upto off topic standards. It should be highlighting that the other member of this marriage is once again back on the market.

[bigimg]http://newspaper.li/static/c71106b1d8d3148323cbab64ef6ec0ed.jpg[/bigimg]
On the market, but that as pricey market.

LongsightM13 said:

Am not sure about Neeson, discussed this a few weeks ago at a barbie, and drew up a short-list:

Hugh Jackman
Liev Schreiber
Viggo Mortenson
Wild card of Clive Owen

Definitely not Tom fucking Cruise tho

Liev Schreiber is a good shout.

"time comes you think 'bout having kids, alls I can say is, Don't."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.