Tom Cruise gets dumped

buzzer1 said:
waterloo blue said:
Well it had to happen didn't it,the worlds weirdest film star has been given the Spanish archer.
Honestly the state of the twat jumping up on down on Oprah's settee,would of set alarm bells ringing in most women wouldn't it?,that and believing we're all descendants of men from flying saucers.
I doubt he'll stay single long though,always some bird with dollar signs in her eyes hoping to progress her career,yes you Nicole Kidman.
Will he be down Bredbury Halls like most recently divorced 50 odd year olds?.

Erm whats wrong with believing the above underlined comment? so do i? infact forget the descendants from Men bit, i'm talking reptillian, AND?
When I wrote the part you underlined,I knew you'd be all over it like a rash.
You are entitled to your opinion,it's as far fetched as god creating the universe in six days.It's his quasi religion that is the problem,raking money out of gullible dickheads by brainwashing and using b-movie science fiction as a premise.
The fact they use Cruise as a recruitment poster,and he publicly espouses their propoganda(the you tube clip is a pearler),is my main beef with him.
That and the fact he's from the future and is a cyborg.

waterloo blue said:
buzzer1 said:
waterloo blue said:
Well it had to happen didn't it,the worlds weirdest film star has been given the Spanish archer.
Honestly the state of the twat jumping up on down on Oprah's settee,would of set alarm bells ringing in most women wouldn't it?,that and believing we're all descendants of men from flying saucers.
I doubt he'll stay single long though,always some bird with dollar signs in her eyes hoping to progress her career,yes you Nicole Kidman.
Will he be down Bredbury Halls like most recently divorced 50 odd year olds?.

Erm whats wrong with believing the above underlined comment? so do i? infact forget the descendants from Men bit, i'm talking reptillian, AND?
When I wrote the part you underlined,I knew you'd be all over it like a rash.
You are entitled to your opinion,it's as far fetched as god creating the universe in six days.It's his quasi religion that is the problem,raking money out of gullible dickheads by brainwashing and using b-movie science fiction as a premise.
The fact they use Cruise as a recruitment poster,and he publicly espouses their propoganda(the you tube clip is a pearler),is my main beef with him.
That and the fact he's from the future and is a cyborg.

This and only this mate;).

Nothing against Tom he is a fine Actor - but that is a complete miscast if he is going to be Jack Reacher.

Vigo Mortenssen ?, or Gerrard Butler surely.

Dirty Harry said:
bluegorton said:
Dirty Harry said:
I was intrigued as to whom this 'Jack Reacher' was, so I looked it up, he is describe thus :-

"Jack Reacher is a former army military investigator who lives wherever he pleases. He wanders from coast to coast in the US and picks up trouble along the way. "He is a guy that men would like to be and women would like to be with,"

Is that serious or has it been taken from an outakes session of Alan Partridge's ideas for TV programmes ?
They are good books and he's a great character, but admittedly that is a really shit synopsis. Cringeworthy.

Cheers mate, I'm sure they are and he is, it just made me laugh (and helped me understand why GDM was particularly keen on the books and character lol ;-))

If this isn't cyber-bullying then I don't know what is.

Mods!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dirty Harry said:
bluegorton said:
They are good books and he's a great character, but admittedly that is a really shit synopsis. Cringeworthy.

Cheers mate, I'm sure they are and he is, it just made me laugh (and helped me understand why GDM was particularly keen on the books and character lol ;-))

Mods!

But it's OK for you to bully some poor Scotsman twice your size lol, a little hypocritical ?

Dirty Harry said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dirty Harry said:

Mods!

But it's OK for you to bully some poor Scotsman twice your size lol, a little hypocritical ?

Bullying? I was trying to seduce him.

Nearly forgot to post this, haha.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzY9a-WmE6o[/youtube]

Dont get the hatred for him at all really. Seems a good guy. also fantastic at what he does. minority report, collateral, rain man, few good men. absolute class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.