Tom Huddlestone

Strange how this incident hasn't been shown,every 20mins,on SSN today,along with the players morals being questioned and his character assassinated........

Was much much worse than Balotelli's leg-shove of frustration that got him sent off. Double standards as usual.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
FantasyIreland said:
No mention of the assault on MOTD2 either........??

about 5 seconds

Apologies,i stand corrected(well sort of...)

It just pisses me off,i aint one for conspiracies,however,you got to wonder considering the Ade/De Jong witch hunts.

Does he really expect us to believe him?

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has defended Tom Huddlestone over an alleged stamp on Bolton striker Johan Elmander.

TV pictures have caught the incident and Huddlestone could face a three-game ban if the Football Association decides to review the matter.

Redknapp insists he did not see the incident and he claims Huddlestone would not intentionally try and injure an opponent.

"I've not seen it...I will see it on the TV and if you call me up in the morning, I'll tell you exactly what happened," Redknapp told the Daily Mirror.

"Did he jump on him or something? I swear I followed the ball and never saw what happened. I don't know what happened. That's the God's honest truth.

"But Tom's tame. He's a good footballer, isn't he? He's not aggressive."

so fucking corrupt football, cant wait until all the dinosaurs have fucked off

mancityscot said:
Horrendous challenge, just pure malice in that. Just stamped on elmander. But will the FA look into it like they did with ade against arse and Swp against Stoke. No! They won't.

Absolutely disgraceful

To be honest it wasn't that bad. The action he did was not good but he didn't put any power into it and actually hardly touched him. It wasn't a stamp, it was more of a leg left over the man. Even so the action is probably worth a red in this day and age. But realistically I'd'v been telling Elmander to get up as there was really nowt up with him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.