Tom Huddlestone

We've seen this shit before. It all depends on who the player / manager / team is.

See below

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_7WGYa9nQ[/youtube]

Absolute disgrace. If they can't even get some consistency when it comes to retrospective action then they may as well give up trying to govern the game, the fuckwits.

to all those twats that said i and people like me were drama queens for daring to say there are certain things rigged... go fuck yourselves.. once again unless you are stupid its there for all to see

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ricky77 said:
Everyone needs to calm down

I'm certain if de Jong did this challenge it would have been the exact same outcome. ...........................!!!!!!! :)

If you're referring to Newcastle that's stupid as it was a clean tackle that won the ball and if it's the world cup, well he's now vilified in holland and it doesn't affect us.

Spurs are our main challengers for 4th and if he scores or sets up goals in the next 3 games it could help them catch us. Hopefully a higher power will give him the fair retaliation which would be a sidelining injury for a while as payback for their blatant cheating and rule breaking.

No mate I know all this

I meant quite the opposite. I was being sarcastic. If de Jong had have done the challenge that huddlestone did this week he would be getting hung drawn and quartered.

ricky77 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
If you're referring to Newcastle that's stupid as it was a clean tackle that won the ball and if it's the world cup, well he's now vilified in holland and it doesn't affect us.

Spurs are our main challengers for 4th and if he scores or sets up goals in the next 3 games it could help them catch us. Hopefully a higher power will give him the fair retaliation which would be a sidelining injury for a while as payback for their blatant cheating and rule breaking.

No mate I know all this

I meant quite the opposite. I was being sarcastic. If de Jong had have done the challenge that huddlestone did this week he would be getting hung drawn and quartered.
Yep , absolutely no question about it - would be all over the media morning noon and night with bile being spat out with every word

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.