Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Couple times I’ve seen him he seems to be pissed of how they just hoof the ball and keep giving it away not a good club for him.

Couple times I’ve seen him he seems to be pissed of how they just hoof the ball and keep giving it away not a good club for him.
It's better than Hamburg because he's getting to play at least, he'll learn nothing not playing. Seems the Cardiff manager rates him, and is probably why he was left out of the starting team today.

It's better than Hamburg because he's getting to play at least, he'll learn nothing not playing. Seems the Cardiff manager rates him, and is probably why he was left out of the starting team today.
Yes, Cardiff have a much more important game at home to Peterborough on Wednesday.
Liverpool were almost certain to win today, unfortunately.
So the Cardiff manager selected several youngsters today and held some more valuable players back for Wednesday.
Doyle has quickly gained admiration with the Cardiff fans for his games played, so far. With 3 other loan players, Cardiff are trying to change their style of play.
I think Doyle is seen as a major part of this transformation. Let's hope he grasps a great opportunity in the Championship.
As seen with other City loan players, getting game time is never guaranteed...

Doyle got a great write up on the BBC match report. Seems like the manager has faith in him and he’s doing the business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.