Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Some Rag **** called Garner has just gone to Everton for 15m,i wouldnt expect much more.
I'd never heard of him but it's an initial £9million with a possible £6.5m in add-ons supposedly. No buy-back or sell-on option by all accounts too. He'd been at the rags for 13 years which must sting if he's half decent. I can't see how one can be compared to the other without knowing more about him.

I'd never heard of him but it's an initial £9million with a possible £6.5m in add-ons supposedly. No buy-back or sell-on option by all accounts too. He'd been at the rags for 13 years which must sting if he's half decent. I can't see how one can be compared to the other without knowing more about him.
Was key in the Forest team last season, is a very talented lad tbf. Can play 6/8/10

How he compares with Doyle?

Both play midfield,both similar age,and both have had successful loans in the Championship.

How he compares with Doyle?

Both play midfield,both similar age,and both have had successful loans in the Championship.
Not sure about Garner, but didn't he perform very well at Forest last season when they got promoted ?
Was impressive when I saw Forest on TV in the FA Cup against both the win against Arsenal and narrow defeat to the Mickey's.
Doyle played ok at Cardiff for half a season. He never played against Premier League opposition last season. Also Cardiff struggled, so he probably didn't get the feelgood factor that Garner did at Forest.
Steve Cooper is also a very highly rated manager, compared to the Cardiff manager, Steve Morison, who is experiencing his first managerial post as Cardiff manager.
Will be interesting who is the more successful of Doyle & McAtee ?

I think this is his level as it suits his style, personally I think he should get a move to the championship play week in week out, and then he could either get promoted or get a move to a prem club. Similar path that Conor Coady has taken

Doyle played well again yesterday away at Hull, a great all rounder, an engine room type of player with decent consistent ability. He's already appreciated and quite popular amongst the Bramall Lane crowd.

It's early days but Sheffield United looking worrying dominant to date. The current team is far superior to last seasons team that reached the play-offs. However with loads of injuries and new players starting only just starting to gel, if anything we should be even better as the season progresses.

Basically we have a great chance of finishing top 2 this season.
Then it wouldn't surprise me if we put in a bid to buy Doyle on a permanent.
He's a good player but obviously not up to Man City world best level, so we might be his best option.

O
I think this is his level as it suits his style, personally I think he should get a move to the championship play week in week out, and then he could either get promoted or get a move to a prem club. Similar path that Conor Coady has taken
I think you are probably right but being the devil's advocate you never know once someone is settled how far they might get. E.g KDB and El Mago took a while.

Doyle played well again yesterday away at Hull, a great all rounder, an engine room type of player with decent consistent ability. He's already appreciated and quite popular amongst the Bramall Lane crowd.

It's early days but Sheffield United looking worrying dominant to date. The current team is far superior to last seasons team that reached the play-offs. However with loads of injuries and new players starting only just starting to gel, if anything we should be even better as the season progresses.

Basically we have a great chance of finishing top 2 this season.
Then it wouldn't surprise me if we put in a bid to buy Doyle on a permanent.
He's a good player but obviously not up to Man City world best level, so we might be his best option.
Berge is way too good for the Championship

Currently on in the u21 game against Italy around 71 minutes. Palmer played as well but was taken off around the 72nd minute. For anyone who wants to watch the rest of it (about 10 minutes left), it’s on England’s YouTube channel.

Same with THB, who will probably finish the match.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.