Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Reading some comments from Sheffield forums show a common theme, that he is usually one of there top performers.

Runs alot with great passing, but both hr and McAtee also get the same criticism, that they seem light weight or physically weak for the championship and McAtee doesnt really run enough, or make himself available as much as Doyle, hence why Doyle gets more plaudits.

Curious how they handle the physicality over time.

Reading some comments from Sheffield forums show a common theme, that he is usually one of there top performers.

Runs alot with great passing, but both hr and McAtee also get the same criticism, that they seem light weight or physically weak for the championship and McAtee doesnt really run enough, or make himself available as much as Doyle, hence why Doyle gets more plaudits.

Curious how they handle the physicality over time.
Wouldn't judge any player under Heckingbottom. If they are good its a bonus

Nice to see him getting so much praise from Blades fans.

I doubt we'll see him again in a blue shirt but I'll hold out hope that he carries on developing, fills out a bit more and works on his athleticism before eventually returning to us after a few years. Love his attitude and the guy bleeds blue.

Hello City fans, a Blade here. You have two cracking players on your hands in James McAtee and Tommy Doyle.

McAtee has been getting to grips with the physicality of the senior game and I am confident that he will be a big player for us come the new year.

Doyle has demonstrated his technical and tactical abilities already. Even before Sander Berge got injured, he was effecting games more than him, but most of our fans couldn't see it. But while Berge has been out our fans have realised just how good Doyle is.

I wrote an article on Tommy Doyle if it's alright with me sharing on here? Sorry if that's not allowed admin.

https://sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.u...o-say-about-city-loanees-performances-so-far/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.