Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Tell you what, Sheffield United can be fairly pleased with our two loanees to them.
Presumably nothing's decided at this stage as to whether they come back to the Etihad next season? Do the Blades have an option to buy?
Problem is, I don't honestly think they'd get in our squad, but they're now too good to be hanging around in any other capacity at the club.

Tell you what, Sheffield United can be fairly pleased with our two loanees to them.
Presumably nothing's decided at this stage as to whether they come back to the Etihad next season? Do the Blades have an option to buy?
Problem is, I don't honestly think they'd get in our squad, but they're now too good to be hanging around in any other capacity at the club.
Agree. What is great is that we have produced two such good players, id expect a few clubs will be interested. Who knows what they are worth. £5~£10m each.

No option to buy but as FI says they'll bring in £30 mill between them any day of the week.

I know he’s had his injuries this year but Doyle has still only completed two 90 minutes for Sheffield United so far, McAtee has accomplished this once. If he’s to thrive in the centre of the park, he’ll need to get games in. Hope today starts him on that path.

I know he’s had his injuries this year but Doyle has still only completed two 90 minutes for Sheffield United so far, McAtee has accomplished this once. If he’s to thrive in the centre of the park, he’ll need to get games in. Hope today starts him on that path.
For overall minutes on the park he's 11th in the squad (ignoring the goalie), McAtee is 8th. Given the sheer number of games they have to play in the Championship and being a young lad on loan I don't think he's doing badly at all. It's all about man management and taking in his injuries where he's missed games, they're doing right by him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.