Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Of course I'm talking about Doyle. This thread is about Tommy Doyle. I just think it's a cuntish move. He's played 10 minutes of the match. Go celebrate with his keeper. Imagine de gea saved a penalty against Haaland and Bruno or Antony went and jumped in haalands face. We'd be calling them every name under the sun.

Indeed it is,but your weird initial comment didn't make that clear (hence the other members confusion and reply).

Your rag claim holds no weight,and is yet another odd comment.

No idea why you hate on this kid......but do yourself a favour and stop digging.

The Spanish had initiated the bad blood between the two teams early on in the match. Cole Palmer also reacted and they'd obviously been on the wind up all game.

Abel Ruiz, who missed the pen, got his comeuppance in my opinion. As he'd been at Palmer several times when they'd been pulling him to the ground and kicking out at him, etc.

The U21s played at a major final for a developmental league and maturities develop sooner or later. Doyle is no exception. The TV coverage didn't show the bench, nor the warmup, or mention if Diyle bumped into certain Spanish players during his times on loan, or the UEFA Youth League. Might be more reason behind it. Might be petulant. Lifted a trophy and nobody was hurt emotionally, for life. Well done. Keep developing...

Sorry misunderstood your post then, I can't say I even noticed Doyle in the clip you posted, so assumed it was about Trafford. I did wonder why it was in this thread though.

No worries. I noticed the player but didn't know who it was until I rewatched it slower and caught the shirt number. Before I realised it was Doyle I thought it was a **** ish move. Then was just disappointed when it was him so thought I'd discuss it in his thread.

Trafford made the saves, not Doyle. Instead of celebrating with Trafford, his first thought was to get in the face of the Spain penalty taker and goad him. A stupid reaction
Watching the video more closely I can see the point you are trying to make. It was a niggly game and the penalty seemed a bit dodgy so I can see how Doyle could be tempted to do what he did but without knowing any of the background it does look a bit bad - similar to when Keown jumped in front of Van Nistleroy when the latter missed a last minute penalty against the rags.
I'm not going to lose any sleep over it though.

What's happening with him?

Just a case of finding him the right move,i think it will be a permanent one.

The Blades would have been ideal,but surprisingly they aren't showing much enthusiasm for his return.

He is probably in an odd place.....too good for the Championship,but still unproven at Prem level.......and clubs that would be a good fit do not want to hand out relatively hefty contracts to a potential gamble.

Im confident the club that gives him an opportunity will reap the rewards,but he may well have to take one step back to take two forward.

Just a case of finding him the right move,i think it will be a permanent one.

The Blades would have been ideal,but surprisingly they aren't showing much enthusiasm for his return.

He is probably in an odd place.....too good for the Championship,but still unproven at Prem level.......and clubs that would be a good fit do not want to hand out relatively hefty contracts to a potential gamble.

Im confident the club that gives him an opportunity will reap the rewards,but he may well have to take one step back to take two forward.
That's a little disappointing after the last season he had at the top of Championship. Their fans(at least online) seemed to love him and it looked certain that they will take him to PL.
I can think of Southampton going for him to replace JWP, if/when he leaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.