Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Came on in the 89th minute against Israel with the score at 3-0.

I guess we should be grateful that our other three lads in the squad played the full 90 minutes. Palmer's performance should have secured his starting place against Spain.

He's just won his team a tournament, with not one, but two saves, at 20 years of age, how did you expect him to react.

Trafford made the saves, not Doyle. Instead of celebrating with Trafford, his first thought was to get in the face of the Spain penalty taker and goad him. A stupid reaction

Trafford made the saves, not Doyle. Instead of celebrating with Trafford, his first thought was to get in the face of the Spain penalty taker and goad him. A stupid reaction

So,you are talking about Doyle?

Rightyo......still bollocks,and a fuckin strange statement to bump his thread after such a success.The Spaniards had acted the **** all game,and i suspect that individual had made it personal with Doyle so he gave a bit back.......its about time some of our players found a bit of that response.

So,you are talking about Doyle?

Rightyo......still bollocks,and a fuckin strange statement to bump his thread after such a success.The Spaniards had acted the **** all game,and i suspect that individual had made it personal with Doyle so he gave a bit back.......its about time some of our players found a bit of that response.

Of course I'm talking about Doyle. This thread is about Tommy Doyle. I just think it's a cuntish move. He's played 10 minutes of the match. Go celebrate with his keeper. Imagine de gea saved a penalty against Haaland and Bruno or Antony went and jumped in haalands face. We'd be calling them every name under the sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.