Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

He wont play for City.

He will be sold,but that alludes to his wages being a stumbling block......wow.

Is it really that surprising? It’s an issue at all the big clubs that the young pro’s earn crazy money that their first club after leaving can’t match….

Reading are in deep shit at the moment for not being physically able to pay the wages of the loanees they took this season.

Any chance he sticks around and gets given a chance since it’s all gone quiet on the midfield front?

He is a good player,and would have been more useful than Philips last season,but he just falls short im afraid.He also needs first team regular footy at this stage.

He'd be awesome for a team like Burnley.

Shame that he does not seem to be getting any minutes for the under 21's but I guess you cannot argue with results even if the second half against Portugal was pretty dire.

England *should* beat Israel in the semi-final tomorrow and would then face either Spain or Ukraine.

Shame that he does not seem to be getting any minutes for the under 21's but I guess you cannot argue with results even if the second half against Portugal was pretty dire.

England *should* beat Israel in the semi-final tomorrow and would then face either Spain or Ukraine.
Who is playing ahead of him?

Angel Gomes of Lille (ex rag)
Curtis Jones - dipper
Harvey Elliot - dipper

The above have played in central midfield in the three matches so far. Palmer started the last game in a deep midfield role.

The matches are free on the UEFA web site where you can also see highlights

Curtis Jones - dipper
Harvey Elliot - dipper

The above have played in central midfield in the three matches so far. Palmer started the last game in a deep midfield role.

Even Skipp (Spurs) has come on a few times as well.

Would’ve liked to see him get some minutes as his long range passing would take advantage of Gibbs-White’s runs

Curtis Jones - dipper
Harvey Elliot - dipper

Yes i know,watched a bit of the first two games,just didnt clock who was keeping him out of the side.

Doyle has a better passing range than any of the above,his set pieces are also far more of a weapon.

Strange only THB getting an opportunity,but i guess resukts are justifying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.