Tommy Hutchison failed to turn up. City or his fault ??

I see it like the BBC asking a movie star / singer to come on to the Wogan show - but then telling them they can't discuss their latest film or perform their brand new single, but to only talk about a film or album they made 41 years ago.
The actor / singer want to promote their latest film or single surely?
Not really, nobody is going to the match tmrw to see Tommy Hutchinson whereas millions tune in to watch a celeb on a chat show.

Not really, nobody is going to the match tmrw to see Tommy Hutchinson whereas millions tune in to watch a celeb on a chat show.
Yes, but would you prefer to see the celeb talk about the new film you are waiting to see / hear that single for the first time - or to hear them regurgitate the same old story told 100 times before?

Yes, but would you prefer to see the celeb talk about the new film you are waiting to see / hear that single for the first time - or to hear them regurgitate the same old story told 100 times before?
I think some people are missing my main point mate which was NOT about City and denying an ex player to make a few bob, but the fact that once again City look at the Corporate Fans (for want of a better word) than the every day regular match day fans who continually pay pounds to travel all over the country.
As I said earlier the Branch were fully behind Tommy and his reasons.Thankfully we understand as a group and at no time was there any discussion about him only playing "x" amount of games.
Just shows that the people of Mid Cheshire are not thoughtless twats. ;)

I think some people are missing my main point mate which was NOT about City and denying an ex player to make a few bob, but the fact that once again City look at the Corporate Fans (for want of a better word) than the every day regular match day fans who continually pay pounds to travel all over the country.
As I said earlier the Branch were fully behind Tommy and his reasons.Thankfully we understand as a group and at no time was there any discussion about him only playing "x" amount of games.
Just shows that the people of Mid Cheshire are not thoughtless twats. ;)
Tommy could have easily satisfied both. There is no reason why he should not have allowed to. It's like it is on the club's terms or no terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.