Tommy Hutchison failed to turn up. City or his fault ??

He wasn’t very specific was he!! i could only guess at that heartake we all felt!!
We were all gutted - but never once would I accuse Tommy Hutch of ''letting us down'' by being on the end of that free kick. If it wasn't for Tommy, Gerry & Bobby, we'd never have made it to the final.

We were all gutted - but never once would I accuse Tommy Hutch of ''letting us down'' by being on the end of that free kick. If it wasn't for Tommy, Gerry & Bobby, we'd never have made it to the final.
Exactly mate, & his diving header to put us 1-0 up was a stunner!! that & steve macenzie’s in the replay must be up their with our best ever cup final goals :)

Exactly mate, & his diving header to put us 1-0 up was a stunner!! that & steve macenzie’s in the replay must be up their with our best ever cup final goals :)
Steve Mackenzie should have put us 2 up in the first game but missed a sitter.
I was 18 at the time and we all sang ''we'll be back'' and believed it.....
And we were! Full Members and Play off final apart, we returned when I was 48.....

With all due respect, what City fan would buy his book? How many stories can you get after 50 odd games?

I doubt anyone would buy a Paul Bosvelt book and he played more games.

There are many things to have a go at Manchester City for, this isn't one of them.
You could say the same for Gerry Gow's book, Andy Morrison, Paul Stewart - non of them went beyond two seasons but all had a tale to tell. Life doesn't just revolve around City.

Steve Mackenzie should have put us 2 up in the first game but missed a sitter.
I was 18 at the time and we all sang ''we'll be back'' and believed it.....
And we were! Full Members and Play off final apart, we returned when I was 48.....
I was 12 pal!! but even though i was so young i thought we were a good side and glory days were just around the corner…. It’s taken quite a while ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.