Tommy Hutchison failed to turn up. City or his fault ??

I’m not clear on this…but still got Long Covid brain:-)

So he could have gone to your branch meeting last night to talk to you all do a Q & A but NOT sell his book.
Then he could go to the match tonight as a Guest of Honour and sell his book.

Basically you are asking why he can’t sell books at both? Fair enough but also why can’t he come to yours and say well sorry I haven’t got the book with me but you can get it at W.H.Smith/Waterstones/Amazon etc and I’ll talk to you and you can ask questions?
Or am I being too simplistic?
Will he be selling 100s at the match tonight? Will he be doing a Q & A as a ‘payment’ for being Guest of Honour?

Confused of Eccles.com

I’m not clear on this…but still got Long Covid brain:-)

So he could have gone to your branch meeting last night to talk to you all do a Q & A but NOT sell his book.
Then he could go to the match tonight as a Guest of Honour and sell his book.

Basically you are asking why he can’t sell books at both? Fair enough but also why can’t he come to yours and say well sorry I haven’t got the book with me but you can get it at W.H.Smith/Waterstones/Amazon etc and I’ll talk to you and you can ask questions?
Or am I being too simplistic?
Will he be selling 100s at the match tonight? Will he be doing a Q & A as a ‘payment’ for being Guest of Honour?

Confused of Eccles.com
Think he saw his arse and took his ball home.

After refusing to sign it obviously:-)

Yes, but would you prefer to see the celeb talk about the new film you are waiting to see / hear that single for the first time - or to hear them regurgitate the same old story told 100 times before?
Which I'd basically what ex players do with a book.

We all know celebs go on shows to promote stuff, it will be contractual and suit both parties.
This is not the case with TH, I think he got greedy instead of accepting the invites, self promotion would have done loads more for him than a few direct cash sales!

Exactly mate, & his diving header to put us 1-0 up was a stunner!! that & steve macenzie’s in the replay must be up their with our best ever cup final goals :)
You'll be alright Burnley Blue, when he rolls into Burnley to sell on the back of the Burnly chapter you can buy a copy, couple of quid off the rrp ;-)

Before my time but didn’t he play for us for like one season and lose us a cup final?

Sounds like less of a book a more a single side of A4 in size 16 font.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.