Toni Kroos

Probably that we can only sign top players if no one else wants them. No one else was in for KdB. Same for the Rags I'd say, Pogba will only go there if Madrid don't want him, and no one of any significance wanted Ibrahimovic.

Hmmm....bollocks. Bayern wanted KdB. Real wanted Aguero. The scum wanted Silva. Seems like there has been another outbreak of Icklecityitus on here. Didsbury Dave would be losing his fucking mind about now.

Probably that we can only sign top players if no one else wants them. No one else was in for KdB. Same for the Rags I'd say, Pogba will only go there if Madrid don't want him, and no one of any significance wanted Ibrahimovic.
No, he was referencing the Tom Cruise movie "A Few good men"

Kroos/Cruise

is Real signing Andre Gomes and is that our only hope now of signing Kroos?

I'm not sure even if Real do land him that he'll make the difference, he's not benching Kroos for any games. More like, Real have no transfer window for another 2 full seasons, so they are bringing in replacements ahead of time.

Our chances of signing Kroos are no different than before and rely on one of the following:
1 - He asks to leave, because he wants to come to City (he has a personal connection with Pep, his wife is unsettled in Madrid etc)
2 - Real sign a replacement and need cash flow or he asks to leave as a result (ie, Paul Pogba)
3 - City trigger his release clause and convince him to leave.

All three are unlikely, but it's still way too quiet a transfer window for Real, especially given they won't see another until 2019, so who knows?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.