Toni Kroos

I think all the film references should stop.

It is clear that some people are losin' it. I am not sure if it has been said but this guy is a legend who makes all the right moves. I think he was born on the 4th of July far and away from England. We seem to be going into this deal with our eyes wide shut based on a minority report. It is as clear as knight and day that if he does not sign this forum will go into oblivion so hopefully by the edge of tomorrow all should be done
VtR7L2GCNQB56.gif

Hope it's pretty much on the edge of tomorrow. I'd party knight and day.

(Ahh shit too late with my ones.)

perhaps this will go beyond the Edge of Tomorrow but hopefully if we can get it over the line it's not going to be Risky Business
I think all the film references should stop.

It is clear that some people are losin' it. I am not sure if it has been said but this guy is a legend who makes all the right moves. I think he was born on the 4th of July far and away from England. We seem to be going into this deal with our eyes wide shut based on a minority report. It is as clear as knight and day that if he does not sign this forum will go into oblivion so hopefully by the edge of tomorrow all should be done

Ok for you insiders on here but what about the Outsiders - Do you know if City are guilty of Taps in relation to this deal - I hope we make All the Right Moves with The Firm who are representing him as he is Far and Away the best player Without Limits that we could buy in that position. I hope we put up the Collateral so we are not accused of Losing It.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.