Toni Kroos

Why would real madrid sell him? He looks like he's only getting better with age.

More chance of Modric, and I doubt there is even the minutest chance we're after anyone, but it would make more sense to sell him and integrate Kovacic than sell their best midfielder. Especially if we still have that agreement about no pursuing players with them.

He can't play as a pivot, and he'd be completely redundant with KDB as an 8. It wouldn't make much sense, and it'd probably cost a fortune.

My favorite non-City player but it's Don Balon...plus Madrid ain't selling unless it's an insane offer, if that

Why would real madrid sell him? He looks like he's only getting better with age.

More chance of Modric, and I doubt there is even the minutest chance we're after anyone, but it would make more sense to sell him and integrate Kovacic than sell their best midfielder. Especially if we still have that agreement about no pursuing players with them.
If they sold Modrić, that's exactly what they would be doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.