Toni Kroos

fuck me a 3/4 year stop gap, that's some stop gap that is
Ha.
I guess we have been spoilt by some really successful recruitment over the past few years, with young 20-22 year old coming in and becoming first team pros.

Also, we were lucky with Ferna, given his workload. You might see Kroos fall off much sooner.
My point was simply that someone a bit younger like Jorginho, irrespective of football ability, woukd be much better for long term squad dynamics.

He's nowhere near the player he was or people still make him out to be.

He was an absolute disgrace in that Champions League final and would rather have Delph.

Modric hides a multitude of sins.
I was with you up until the Delph bit.

He's nowhere near the player he was or people still make him out to be.

He was an absolute disgrace in that Champions League final and would rather have Delph.

Modric hides a multitude of sins.
He is the only Real player I would want at this moment in time, even at his current age. He’s one of only a few footballers on earth that could come on for David and we wouldn’t notice the change.

He is the only Real player I would want at this moment in time, even at his current age. He’s one of only a few footballers on earth that could come on for David and we wouldn’t notice the change.
One of my favorites outside City.

I read yesterday that Rafa Benites asked Modric to stop using outside of right foot passes. Thank God, he didn't listen. That's one of the best things I have watched in football.

One of my favorites outside City.

I read yesterday that Rafa Benites asked Modric to stop using outside of right foot passes. Thank God, he didn't listen. That's one of the best things I have watched in football.
Ridiculous thing to ask, anyway, as outside of the boot passes, when executed well, are such an asset to any player’s game. It is incredibly difficult for defenders to properly contain players when passes of any arch/angle can be released from either foot, at any time, regardless of the relative position of the ball to the opposing players body/feet. I use outside the boot passes all the time as they keep the opposition off-balance and allow you to work the ball through tight spaces more easily.

Asking a player to stop doing them is like telling a musician to remove two strings from their cello: sure, they can still play, but the Prelude is going to sound more like a quaalude.

Ha.
I guess we have been spoilt by some really successful recruitment over the past few years, with young 20-22 year old coming in and becoming first team pros.

Also, we were lucky with Ferna, given his workload. You might see Kroos fall off much sooner.
My point was simply that someone a bit younger like Jorginho, irrespective of football ability, woukd be much better for long term squad dynamics.
I doubt that. Kroos' game depends a lot less heavily on speed and physicality than Fernandinho's. I don't see why Kroos can't go on and have a Pirlo/Alonso-esque tail end of his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.