Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 13

azatheblue said:
mcfcliam said:
None in 118 available.

The re-location was only in blocks 113, 114 and 115 which are the original blocks for away fans.

:)

re-location?? have they moved the away fans

They've only got the top tier because they're incapable of selling out their allocation being so so far away from Manchester.

mcfcliam said:
Yeah, Aza, City have the whole of the SS bottom

good times , fill the whole of the stand instead of having away fan in between the two decent stands!<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:33 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
They've only got the top tier because they're incapable of selling out their allocation being so so far away from Manchester.

to be honest , the trip from wigan to manchester will be a painful, and a tedious one , with it being hundred's of miles away that is!!

azatheblue said:
mcfcliam said:
Yeah, Aza, City have the whole of the SS bottom

good times , fill the whole of the stand instead of having away fan in between the two decent stands!

-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:33 pm --

to be honest , the trip from wigan to manchester will be a painful, and a tedious one , with it being hundred's of miles away that is!!

Haha, I agree it's appalling mate, but I aint complaining, now that tickets are selling well and all 3 blocks are tagged 'limited seating' is a good sign. Especially 114 with only 1 seat left in the middle.

Looking forward to it now, come on blue's lets get CoMS rocking! :D

Marvin said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Nope it's free. When you speak to customer services the might say to you that you can only move if you buy an extra seat. Just tell the woman that she's lying and hundreds have done it and it'll be fine :)
What's your problem?
The kind lady from the ticket office refused to relocate my seat unless I brought an additional seat. I told her that this wasn't true because hundreds of people are doing it. She then called me a liar and said this wouldn't have been allowed to happen. After much persuasion she said she would swap seats and put me on hold. She then hung up. Basically she was a woman.

Ask to speak to their Supervisor that usually makes them think about it and stop slurping their brew.

Keep at it, you'll get a different call taker next time and have no probs

Whenever I speak to the ticketing supporter services department they're always doing a top job or so it seems to me.

Never had any trouble, except that time for derby tickets, on hold for 18 minutes, bloody hell!

mcfcliam said:
113 - 77 seats left

114 - 2 seats left

115 - 39 seats left

now

113- 62
114 - 2
115 - 38

So 102 seats left. Fantastic.

I expect there will be some fans that have bought the ticket and shirt for £30 combo in this area aswell as those who have relocated, but even still i do beleive there will be alot who have relocated so enjoy yourselves, stand, sing and be loud as if we don't it will be a dire atmosphere with only 100 odd Wigan fans there.

Can those with contacts with the club maybe find out how many have relocated to these 3 blocks?

Either way the whole of the south stand will be full of blues, has that ever happend before? Be nice to see, 110/111 and the South Stand need to be on top four and the blues inbetween will no doubt join in.

Either way the whole of the south stand will be full of blues, has that ever happend before? Be nice to see, 110/111 and the South Stand need to be on top four and the blues inbetween will no doubt join in.[/quote]

Not sure the ss seats will be full because it looks like the netting between the fans is still inplace. Not sure why they didnt sell those seats aswell.

Brilliant idea, really looking forward to it, but as I've mentioned before, the City fans should've taken the top tier, you can't trust the Wigan fans to not drops bottles etc or have a good goz down onto the bottom tier blues, :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.