Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 13

Well played to the organisers of this, been very successful. This has just had an advertisement from the blue alliance on the official city facebook, so that might help shift the final few tickets

What entrances will be open for the relocated fans? Do we have to go in where the away fans usually go in or what? I'm in 113, just wondering what entrance to head for.

JuniorBlue said:
Well played to the organisers of this, been very successful. This has just had an advertisement from the blue alliance on the official city facebook, so that might help shift the final few tickets

Thanks. ;-)

Just transfered this morning. Block 115, row r.

Big shout to all the others who have pushed this via BM as well.

Let's show our owners and the club that a end full of singing City fans can make a difference.

jrb said:
JuniorBlue said:

Thanks. ;-)

Just transfered this morning. Block 115, row r.

Big shout to all the other who have pushed this via BM as well.

Let's show our owners and the club that a end full of singing City fans can make a difference.
same here 115 row R

114 Row T.. Exactly the same view i have in 136

Away fans / Operation One End {merged}

Posting this from my phone just walking into asda now and fair enuff we tried our fans behind the net and we failed big time. Made no more noise than usuall and it was left up to 110 and 111 as always. I would rather have somebody to sing at than our fans just sat there.

As for the performance we was shite but we did what was needed and that is get 3 points and in the end we did it by 3 goals thanks to our best player by a mile! Adebayor was way off the pace today and looked awfull.

But we did do what was needed and im very happy with that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.