Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game? UPDATE PAGE 13

mcfcliam said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I'm in 114 row Y. Everyone planning on standing?

I'm 114 row Z.

I'll be standing.
Great, hopefully there won't be a load of families and that on a day trip. I'll be the nob with a banana.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Amigo said:
Out of interest is there an extra charge? I NEEEEEDDD to get out of the Family stand now!
Nope it's free. When you speak to customer services the might say to you that you can only move if you buy an extra seat. Just tell the woman that she's lying and hundreds have done it and it'll be fine :)

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Amigo said:
Out of interest is there an extra charge? I NEEEEEDDD to get out of the Family stand now!
Nope it's free. When you speak to customer services the might say to you that you can only move if you buy an extra seat. Just tell the woman that she's lying and hundreds have done it and it'll be fine :)
What's your problem?

Immaculate Pasta said:
I just hope this gets an airing from the Blue Alliance mob

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN62PAKoBfE[/youtube]

One Zabba, Two Zabba, Three Zabaleta.........

;-)

Hahaha, brilliant!

was watching England play at Hedingly in the cricket a few years ago and a load of people in fancy dress started doing the Macarena and loads more joined in, within ten minutes about 300 people were all doing it for about half an hour none stop - it looked brilliant and was hillarious!

four Zabba, five Zabba, six Zabaleta.... seven Zabba, eight Zabba, nine Zabaleta.... HEEEEY ZABALETA, aiii!

The day the news broke that we had signed Zabaleta some genius out in Herning thought up:

Oh Zabaleta Zabaleta Zabaleta,
we signed Corluka but we should have known better.
Oh Zabaleta Zabaleta Zabaleta,
eeeeeeey Zabaleta!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.