Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game?

Much prefer if we could actually get an atmosphere going in all sections as it should be

I am sure the response would have been 10 times better if it had been a sat game with no sky coverage.

I wouldn't get too disappointed if the sections don't get sold out being a Mon night game on tv, with a bit of luck next time we will try it on a sat with different results.

Still got a bit of faith that a fair few seats will go though.

Right, this is ridiculous, they say that the 'system' wont let me unless I purchase an additional seat, it can't be that hard to simply move me, or even if they refunded me the money, I'd buy a new one in the right area!

E mail the club on a general enquiry form. Explain what we're trying to achieve and I'd expect a positive response.

When ever I've done this, the club have generally been accommodating

1961_vintage said:
is there a point to this bollocks?

The point is something that was brought up with the club a while back when we were in the Uefa cup. The question was asked if we could have one end for the singing rather than us being split either side of the away fans. Like they do in Germany. So this is a chance to try the idea.

Cant be arsed relocating i'll just walk round a few blocks

Any chance we could get this on the city facebook page? 84,000 members reachs alot of people.

1961_vintage said:
is there a point to this bollocks?

If you haven't worked it out yet, you needn't worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.