Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game?

Can I just warn the blues who are gonna be below the Wigan inbreds during the game to be wary, because they might have a goz session during the game, or might fancy pooring some booze over, so be careful.

Also, CAN BLOCK 121 STAND AND GET INVOLVED PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! I KNOW IVE MENTIONED IT BEFORE BUT I FEEL IT HAS TO BE MENTIONED, GET UP AND SING ALL GAME CAN WE, AND ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ANYBODY ELSE IN 121, 122 OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE GROUND WHO ISNT ON BLUEMOON, CAN YOU GET THE MESSAGE TO THEM PLEASE, CHEERS

To be honest I think it's doomed, not sure you will create a great Atmosphere on a Monday night...

Has to be a Saturday 17:15 kick-off, or a game where lots have the afternoon off, such as a quarter final UEFA cup, Semi-Final Carling cup etc...

Atmospheres are made in the pub before the game, not on websites.

If you've bought the 4 match bundle on your City/Access card, you cannot move seats for 1 game. email below from the club
Dear Dave,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately the 4 match bundle is sold as the same seat for each fixture and we are unable to change this for any of the 4 games on our system.

We are sorry we could not help you at this time.

Regards,

Jane
Supporter Services

Immaculate Pasta said:
Any chance we could get this on the city facebook page? 84,000 members reachs alot of people.

i keep posting this link from this thread on there wall about 5-10 times a day, should imagine it's been seen hopefully.

Freestyler said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Any chance we could get this on the city facebook page? 84,000 members reachs alot of people.

i keep posting this link from this thread on there wall about 5-10 times a day, should imagine it's been seen hopefully.

Would still be a lot better if the Facebook page posted about it itself

The Fat el Hombre said:
Freestyler said:

Would still be a lot better if the Facebook page posted about it itself

obviously yeh of course, just doing this for now until they do.

went to ticket office today relocated 5 seats from north stand to south block 114 free of charge. should be a good atmosphere.the north stand is really quiet but it was the same at maine road when only the kippax made a noise then later the scoreboard end (north stand) when the kippax was made all seater. oh for the days in the kippax when you stood with all your mates and you sang your heart out for 90 minutes,nobody ever mentioned the atmosphere or how noisy it was because it was always like that. lets bring back standing sections like they have in germany, cant see it though.

ss 217 will be singin as usual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.