Tonight / Operation One End / Away fans relocation {merged}

Re: Want to stand and sing at the Wigan game?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Do people think we will sell out these areas, still most of them on the OS for sale.

Most of em probably won't go til fairly soon before the game

121 normally gets going. I'm sure there'll be noise coming from there for this game.

What happens if this goes well? Will it be a permanent fixture?

flipmode said:
121 normally gets going. I'm sure there'll be noise coming from there for this game.

What I don't get is why this won't be a permanent thing regardless? The way we're going our attendances should be increasing and tin pot clubs like wigan, bolton etc will never come close to filling their allocations so why not have the extra cheaper seats for blues!?

The Fat el Hombre said:
flipmode said:

What I don't get is why this won't be a permanent thing regardless? The way we're going our attendances should be increasing and tin pot clubs like wigan, bolton etc will never come close to filling their allocations so why not have the extra cheaper seats for blues!?

They should do, it's better than empty seats.

boooooooooooo to whoever took this off sticky boooooooooooooo

Ive just moved from ESL1 106! im also bringing my sister and my Mam with me who havent been since Sunderland at home last season!

I hope it goes well, but if it doesnt for this match it should contiue for all games like this as it might just grow a little bit each time and in 2 seasons time everyone of these games might be a sell out and a great noise from all the fans!

Why continue to leave it as it is and have thousands of empty seats!?

bump.jpg

Fantastic idea, I stand in 111 and its loud there as it is. Should be louder than Joke if we all get together. Fantastic :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.