Tonight's caption competition

You know what they say about the size of a mans hat!

Get that ruler off the shelf chief and I'll prove it!

Start spreading the news,
I,m leaving today,
I want to be a part of it
Anfield anfield!

These vagabond boots...............

"I'm telling you chief as true as this helmet fits me I can get you a great deal on refitting this kitchen.""I m not sure which cowboys did that grouting but can assure you my boys are the best!"<br /><br />-- Thu May 30, 2013 9:21 am --<br /><br />Im telling you chief these electric powered fire engines are the real deal.just unplug at the wall behind you and we'll take it for a quick spin.

Xmusampa was overjoyed at receiving his prize for latest caption competition."I can't wait to be seen around town in my latest headwear " he beamed and" it was the icing on the cake for a famous cheers actor to present it to me personally"<br /><br />-- Thu May 30, 2013 10:47 am --<br /><br />Kolo not overly convinced Nike have got it right with latest training apparrel

Listen boy any sudden moves and i'll crush your balls quicker than you can clear your defensive line!

As dressing room scissors ,paper,stone champion three years running kolo was a little too eager to show the people across the pond how it was done!<br /><br />-- Thu May 30, 2013 3:57 pm --<br /><br />Kolos high five technique clearly needed some work doing on it

Kolo new he still had along way to go to get his pointing up to the quality level Steve mcmanaman once provided.<br /><br />-- Fri May 31, 2013 9:33 am --<br /><br />Kolo demonstrates his patented scoreline predictor hat for the next clash between manchester city and Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.