Tonight's caption competition

Mcfc do it again.in an attempt to placate fans following complaints re steep increases In season card prices sources reveal today exciting free gift bonanza for renewals

Gold card holders will receive:

A signed kolo tour thumb print as demonstrated by the great man himself

A nypd sew on patch

A plastic replica James Milner ear

Platinum holders in addition to the above :

A replica beer helmet as modelled by kolo (straws not included).

A set of plasic James Milner jug ears.

Double (I'm more loyal than you ) points.

Pkt of mcfc grow your own seeds (there are x3 different types but will be despatched on first come first served basis. mcfc takes no responsibility for any problems thereafter.

Superbia : as above and only allocated to those attending pre york

You get straws with your beer helmet !
X1 personal invitation to exclusive kolo tour pole dance
Mcfc USB stick with security alarm code to be used when Liverpool play away.each superb holder can help themselves to one item from his pad.

In line with mcfcs revolutionary holistic approach fireman Sam says he's looking forward to playing in a back 3 alongside Johnson and agger whilst kolo is excited re the challenge of his first night shift with black watch at John fk airport!

"Hey Mario I'll come to your next bonfire party- as long as I can bring my mate here"

Britains got talent bosses spare no expense when it comes to safety as semi finalist contestant 55 readies himself to be plugged into national grid as part of his spectacular death defying act.

"it's just another leap of faith!" kolo declares after news of proposed transfer to red dippers emerges.
"praised be to Allah!"" well Alan anyways" smirks kolo who later confides to bella magazine that he has moved in with Alan(pictured right wearing tunic from river island), his long term coach and now live in lover.

Fire chief marcellus jerome Clarke still finds it hard to leave behind his southern confederate roots with the urge to keep a noose close to hand.maybe he's not overly convinced by the 5 cups in 5 years proclamation

Have I won a prize yet as I've got to go out soon?

-- Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 pm --

Kolo sports season ticket renewal totalizer hat. 55hrs left to renew with 12637 fans having already done so

[bigimg]http://i40.tinypic.com/3097gk2.jpg[/bigimg]

Arson About: Kolo seeks professional advice before his move to Merseyside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.