Kolo, kolo!
Kolo, kolo!
Kolo, Kolo Toure!
Ha ha!
Ha-ha, ha-ha!
Ha-ha, ha-ha!
Ha-ha, stupid big hat!"

... and repeat.

Kolo toure and head referee confident goal line technology will be a real plus next season!

If your the fat spanish waiter then I'm a leading international centre back!<br /><br />-- Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 am --<br /><br />Kolo happy to invite Mario balotelli for tea now all safety precautions put in place!

Kolo toures imminent arrival along with the return of a younger fitter more determined andy Carroll bode well for liverpools premiership survival ermm I mean top 4 aspirations.

New chuck berry video my ding a ling gets a million hits in 24 hrs on you tube

-- Wed May 29, 2013 9:22 am --

Buzz aldrin gives kolo advice on space and how to find some on a football pitch.<br /><br />-- Wed May 29, 2013 9:24 am --<br /><br />Where's wally!

Kolo and xmusampa meet to discuss their respective addictions to diet pills,fancy dress and caption competitions!<br /><br />-- Wed May 29, 2013 9:31 am --<br /><br />Kolo looks less of a tit in comparison to xmusampa whose wife has just crowned him with ipad2. Shit someone call 911 ..............

ColinBellsjockstrap said:

LIVERPOOL MEDICAL

Fazackerley Day Nurse Yuppie - Alfred Chowowski, puts Kolo through a gruelling medical following his transfer from Manchester City

"OK Mr Toure, you just press the button everytime you hear the buzzer, then we can work out if you really can hear someone shout MAN ON or not"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.