Tonights Champions League Football..

Juve like Napoli have 10 (+1) players who fit their role perfectly and work their arse off for the team. I'd hate to come up against Juve right now as they're superior to the Napoli side that took 4pts off us.

Torres is a fucking disgrace. He could have got to that ball just then but could not be arsed trying.

Goo said:
]
Damanino said:
Vidal cost 8m for Juve.
We have Rodwell for 12m and Garcia for 16m. And they cant even get into the team instead of Barry.

For God's sake, give it a rest... Not every deal is going to be a bargain of such epic proportions!

Garcia has played about 4 bloody games (Rodwell about 2/3), give them a damn chance to fit in!
I would give up mate it's the stupid show all over the place when people see a DM

Barcon said:
Chelsea are losing by far less a score than I was excpecting.
They've been a little wasteful in front of goal.

Imagine Juve with Benzema or Falcao instead of Vucinic (and I really rate Vucinic)!

Tony Adcock said:
Tevez City said:
So Pep to Chelsea if RDM lose his next league game.

I think you are correct. Odds on RDM being next manager to get sack have dropped from 16s yesterday to 3s.....and dropping.

No smoke without fire.....

There are rumours that Jose's wife and daughter have signed up for London based educational courses. Don't ask me what that means or whether its even true.

Caveman said:
Blue Haze said:
Juve's passing is beautiful
Very good team aren't they? I prefer their style to Barcelona's. you can fall asleep watching Barca at times but Juve have different aspects to their play than just five yard passes for 94minutes.

Obviously Barca are better than Juve.

Same. Barca are better, but Juve are so direct with their accurate long passes it makes for better watching.

I wish we could play that game.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Goo said:
]
Damanino said:
Vidal cost 8m for Juve.
We have Rodwell for 12m and Garcia for 16m. And they cant even get into the team instead of Barry.

For God's sake, give it a rest... Not every deal is going to be a bargain of such epic proportions!

Garcia has played about 4 bloody games (Rodwell about 2/3), give them a damn chance to fit in!
I would give up mate it's the stupid show all over the place when people see a DM

A DM? I'd classify Vidal more of a box to box player than a DM. He plays in the wide midfield areas in front of Pirlo.

LoveCity said:
Juve like Napoli have 10 (+1) players who fit their role perfectly and work their arse off for the team. I'd hate to come up against Juve right now as they're superior to the Napoli side that took 4pts off us.

I'd go with this. Their one touch passing goes forward and leads to a chances, ours goes sideways, backwards and ends up with the opposition getting a goal. (sometimes :-) )

Pam said:
Tony Adcock said:
Tevez City said:
So Pep to Chelsea if RDM lose his next league game.

I think you are correct. Odds on RDM being next manager to get sack have dropped from 16s yesterday to 3s.....and dropping.

No smoke without fire.....

There are rumours that Jose's wife and daughter have signed up for London based educational courses. Don't ask me what that means or whether its even true.

Well I know a mate who has put 500 on the special one being next manager of Chelsea.....and he doesn't lose many bets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.