Tonights Champions League Football..

Ramires is fast as fuck. He's ripped us apart on our last two visits to Stamford Bridge.

alky313 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Goo said:
]

For God's sake, give it a rest... Not every deal is going to be a bargain of such epic proportions!

Garcia has played about 4 bloody games (Rodwell about 2/3), give them a damn chance to fit in!
I would give up mate it's the stupid show all over the place when people see a DM

A DM? I'd classify Vidal more of a box to box player than a DM. He plays in the wide midfield areas in front of Pirlo.
Then why is someone comparing him to rodwell and Garcia. I don't care if he is Jesus people just need to lay off our players

Tony Adcock said:
Pam said:
Tony Adcock said:
I think you are correct. Odds on RDM being next manager to get sack have dropped from 16s yesterday to 3s.....and dropping.

No smoke without fire.....

There are rumours that Jose's wife and daughter have signed up for London based educational courses. Don't ask me what that means or whether its even true.

Well I know a mate who has put 500 on the special one being next manager of Chelsea.....and he doesn't lose many bets.

Plus, JM is starting to make the same old noises about how only the Prem League and English football appreciates him.

afhald said:
Caveman said:
Barcon said:
Chelsea are losing by far less a score than I was excpecting.
They've been a little wasteful in front of goal.

Imagine Juve with Benzema or Falcao instead of Vucinic (and I really rate Vucinic)!
but they have their top player called Bendtner.. lol
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1268407/Nicklas-Bendtner-Am-I-best-strikers-world-Yes-Ill-prove-season.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eason.html</a>

Haha!

paphos-mcfc said:
LoveCity said:
Juve like Napoli have 10 (+1) players who fit their role perfectly and work their arse off for the team. I'd hate to come up against Juve right now as they're superior to the Napoli side that took 4pts off us.

I'd go with this. Their one touch passing goes forward and leads to a chances, ours goes sideways, backwards and ends up with the opposition getting a goal. (sometimes :-) )
It takes time to adjust to this kind of system. I don't think that's a luxury we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.