Tonights Champions League Football..

Pam said:
Tony Adcock said:
Pam said:
There are rumours that Jose's wife and daughter have signed up for London based educational courses. Don't ask me what that means or whether its even true.

Well I know a mate who has put 500 on the special one being next manager of Chelsea.....and he doesn't lose many bets.

Plus, JM is starting to make the same old noises about how only the Prem League and English football appreciates him.

He also made a reference to the "respect" he get's in England.

We need these chav fornicators to qualify for the Europa now and we need to avoid doing likewise.

cleavers said:
I think Chelsea have been pretty ordinary all season, and quite poor tonight, I don't see them threatening us for the league by the end of the season, even if we do get a setback on Sunday.

Showing their weaknesses tonight against a good Juve. Mata, Oscar and Ramires about the best of their players tonight. Hazard, Torres and Moses not getting a sniff.

Pam said:
Thank God. They will forget about us for a bit.
It'll just be our own fans who want Roberto out who will still be on at him for the rest of this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.