Tonights Champions League Football..

adrianr said:
bored at work said:
moomba said:
I'd be putting money on that result.

Maybe Abramovich will give Shakhtar an incentive

Wouldn't put anything past that either.
I can't see money being enough of an incentive to get knocked out, and I would imagine Shaktar's owner would love to stick 2 fingers up (at) Roman.

Barcon said:
SWP's back said:
Barcon said:
Let Naughty Land walk up the other end and score to go 2-1 up.

I didn't see that. They showed the restart, they let them walk halfway up and then tackled it back off him. They must have tried again.
No they didnt. They tackled the guy who was being let through. Norland scored a second but it was legitimate, not a gift. Adriano is a cock.

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Abromovich has pretty close ties with shakhtar owners as they are next door to Russia. He will be offering at least 5m to them to beat Juve.

... And Juve just rollover then?

CFC have a decent chance of going through as it's a foregone conclusion that they will beat the Danes. And must slightly favour Shakhtar to win at home

Really like Bonucci (Juve's defender). He's kind of mixture of no nonsense and classy defender together with a strong concentration and creativity vision, got a precise long-range pass in him as well. Would love to see him at City one day though.

Abromovich has pretty close ties with shakhtar owners as they are next door to Russia. He will be offering at least 5m to them to beat Juve.
Shaktar are an incredibly rich club with an incredibly rich owner. They do not need Romans money

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Shaktar are an incredibly rich club with an incredibly rich owner. They do not need Romans money

Please do not ruin the agenda part 444.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.