Tonights Champions League Football..

Chelsea and RDM are getting it in the neck on Talk Shite, and so is the mad Russian.

Kun Aguero said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Abromovich has pretty close ties with shakhtar owners as they are next door to Russia. He will be offering at least 5m to them to beat Juve.
Shaktar are an incredibly rich club with an incredibly rich owner. They do not need Romans money

Please do not ruin the agenda part 444.

Sorry roman will buy off Shaktar without doubt

JoeMercer'sWay said:
United get the defeat Rooney dives and penalties not awarded to the opposition have saved them from in this group, they'd still be in trouble in this group if they hadn't apu been looked after by the refs.

I don't like to end sentences like this, but they wouldn't have progressed from our group, fact.

Nor Chelsea's for that matter.

Now i understand why teams do it when already qualified but, putting out a weakened team (and i don't know the full United side) but i know De Gea wasn't in net and Powell played and that Butner played but, if another team is needing a result from another side like most teams need this season and the team you need to win puts out a weakened side and loses, is that really Fair???

I think with it being the Champions league you should play your Champions side no matter what pending on injuries, play the strongest side and you could be 3-0 up at half time, then rest your key players second half.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
that youthful side of United's tonight with an average age of 23.8 yrs, 171 international caps and 1894 club games before tonight...right.

arfff !!
They are such sad little propogandists!!!! BTW have you noticed how, on Talkshyte, the scum have had to move from touting Executive boxes to just touting tickets??

Tell us about that , Slur Bacon Chops ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.