Tonights Champions League Football..

alky313 said:
For Chelsea to qualify:

Juve lose to Shahktar
Chelsea win

Juve draw to Shahktar
Chelsea beat Nors 7-0

It'll go on head to head before goal difference. So if Juve draw they're through ahead of Chelsea.

squirtyflower said:
moomba said:
alky313 said:
For Chelsea to qualify:

Juve lose to Shahktar
Chelsea win

Juve draw to Shahktar
Chelsea beat Nors 7-0

It'll go on head to head before goal difference. So if Juve draw they're through ahead of Chelsea.
Juve and Shankar will both be happy with a draw

I'd be putting money on that result.

Remember what happened in the tunnel at Stamford Bridge last season. Chav players singing the "Thursday Night, Channel 5 song" to our players after the game. On Sunday, we might be able to sing it to each other.

Pam said:
Remember what happened in the tunnel at Stamford Bridge last season. Chav players singing the "Thursday Night, Channel 5 song" to our players after the game. On Sunday, we might be able to sing it to each other.

That'l be right good ol' sing song eh. Get the stadium bouncing. That's exactly our sort of humour.

Lets hope cahill and luiz start this Sunday and hopefully the chavs vad run will continue.
If we are in crisis then Chelsea are seriously fucked.Hazard anonymous tonight.glad we didnt sign him

bored at work said:
moomba said:
squirtyflower said:
Juve and Shankar will both be happy with a draw

I'd be putting money on that result.

Maybe Abramovich will give Shakhtar an incentive

Wouldn't put anything past that either.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know what to think of that result. Top teams just don't have really bad blips lasting that long, and naturally the City fan in me is thinking that's just fucking perfectly primed to come to an end beating the Champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.